Webinar - Top tips for direct investor engagement
In partnership with
Duration: 54 minutes
Direct engagement between IR teams and portfolio managers is on the rise – often facilitated by buy-side corporate access. But is this relationship the new normal post-pandemic, and how can IR capitalize on it? How can IR meet the increasing demands for direct engagement? What strategies are developing for buy-side corporate access? Are investors getting the engagement they need? In this IR Magazine Webinar, learn some top tips about how to reach out, what to include in your outreach and how to get the meetings you need.
In this webinar, we have discussed:
- Who these buy-side corporate access teams are, where they are based and how they operate
- What kind of access or engagement buy-side corporate access teams want
- How buy-side corporate access teams can make your meetings as efficient as possible
- Which engagement strategy you can apply with investors that don’t have a central point of contact
- How technology can help create an efficient relationship between companies and their buy-side corporate access teams
- How companies, buy-side corporate access teams and the sell side can work together in the most efficient way.
- Moderator: Tim Human, Senior Reporter, IR Magazine
- Jennifer Langieri, Senior Manager, US Corporate Access, Fidelity Investments
- Caspar Tudor, Director, Investor Relations, Waters Corporation
- Christian Bacherl, Founder, ACCNITE